Skip to main content

BATA INSOLIA (“Walk Further, Walk Taller”)

High heels for me is indeed a beauty lift. It changes woman's mood and attitude. It empowers them in a way. But high heels are pleasure with pain. When you first wear them, you feel like you can conquer the world, but as the hour passed, you feel like you just wanna throw it. 

Good thing brand Bata introduces its latest Bata Insolia collection for March. As a brand that understands comfort, Thomas A. Bata identified the need to improve Bata’s high-heel value proposition. With the support of the Bata innovation lab, the team then identified the best available technology to boost the comfort of high-heeled shoes: Insolia.



Insolia’s design has appeared in the scholarly publication Biomechanics and has even received the American Podiatric Medical Association seal of approval. The weight shift solution of the Insolia Heels Product fundamentally changes the inside of high heel shoes. Insolia Heels shifts weight off the ball of the foot back to the heel, placing the foot in the optimal position for wearing a high heel.


Bata believes that comfort and fashion should come together and that beauty should be synonymous with being comfortable. Insolia’s revolutionary weight distribution system now allows one to spread their weight equally on their feet, allowing you to wear high heels up to three to four times longer.



Perfect for the woman on the go, the collection features an array of classy pumps, versatile peep-toe booties, and casual chic heels. With its tagline, “Walk Further, Walk Taller”, Bata Insolia lets women wear heels comfortably while feeling beautiful all day long.




The Bata Insolia Collection is now available at selected stores throughout Singapore.


Have any comments or suggestions ? Leave them down below. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FIRST EVENT (BATA Singapore - Jewel Changi Airport)

April 17, 2019 ✨ My First Event (Bata Singapore - Jewel Changi Airport) I just want to share with you guys my influencer journey here at Singapore and also as a documentation of my experience coz I want to treasure this moment for a life time. First I got an email invitation from the store if I can come to their grand opening at Jewel Changi Airport because it just open for public but it states there thats its not yet final. (I feel so excited and happy but also kinda skeptical. I was like 'Im so shy, what will I wear?, what will I say to them? what If I say something stupid? What If I totally make a fool of myself there? and stuff like that but I still said yes because I am a girl that believe FEEL THE FEAR BUT DO IT ANYWAY!Hahaha) Days passed by. I received an email asking me what time will I get there by April 17. Mind you I have work that day until 5:30pm so I said 7:30. Just 2 hours allowance because I thought I can just hitch hike easy on our office

Travel Diary: Chinese Garden

Hi guys! So last week I went to Chinese Garden. This place is so instagrammable worthy.  Chinese Garden is a park in Jurong East.  The main characteristic is the integration of splendid architectural features with the natural environment. It is so peaceful and relaxing. Who would have thought it is in Singapore, one of the busiest country in the world. Photos taken at the Red Bridge entrance of the garden.  Upon approaching the garden, there is a Red Bridge that will lead you in. This Red Bridge symbolises good luck and is an auspicious colour for the Chinese. (Wikipedia) (I really wish it brings good luck to me! I can feel it! Hahaha) Entrance in the 'Ru Yun T'a. The ‘Ru Yun T’a) (7-storey pagoda) is situated on a small  hill  in the Chinese Garden. Its typical pagoda design follows the style of  Ling Ku Temple  Pagoda at  Nanjing . ( Wikipedia) Photo taken inside the Pagoda Next stop is the Twin Pagoda.

BATA RED LABEL NEWEST COLLECTION - JULY 2019

If you love the softer side of style (pastel and floral), BATA SINGAPORE'S newest collection is perfect for you. Born out of a joint collaboration between Bata and prominent Canadian shoe brand ALDO Group in 2018, the latest collection exudes understated chic and modern elegance with its soft pastel hues and dainty, multicoloured terrazzo accents adorning a range of high heels, pointed flats and casual sneakers. Conceptualised in North America, the fashion collection is designed and developed with sophistication, comfort and affordability in mind — inspired by the latest styles seen on the streets of New York and London including the latest runway must-haves for everyday wear. In staying true to its recent brand manifesto to constantly innovate and deliver new styles, Red Label is consistently updated to keep the Bata brand contemporary and relevant. The latest Bata Red Label collection will be

COVE HAIRLAB DEEP CLEANSE THERAPY (REVIEW)

Healthy long hair starts with a healthy scalp. As you may all know, I really love my long hair and I would love to keep it long until I grow old. However, with my long hair and almost monthly touch ups (coz my hair is bleached and coloured), my scalp isn’t as healthy as I would like it to be.   Being totally honest, I often neglect my scalp, so when Sample Store invited me to experience Cove Hairlab   Deep Cleanse Scalp Therapy, I was really excited! Cove Hairlab (by Cove Aesthetics) has doctor-designed hair and scalp treatments to combat hair loss, regain hair strength and defy grey hair. I am so thankful to Amber (Scalp Expert) for enlightening me with regards to my scalp and for sharing a lot of tips on how I can keep my scalp healthy. Cove Entrance Cove Hairlab has a very relaxing ambience. Doesn't really feel clinic-y at all and the staffs are all nice and friendly.  Medispa's ambience So lately I've been seeing a lot of white stuff on

ALL ABOUT ME

So this is the first thing that I will post. This blog is all about me, what I thinks and kung anong trip ko lang sa buhay. My name is Janeen. Hmmm I know I'm weird. But it's kinda in a good way naman. I honestly do'nt like to be popular kaya I'm doing this. It's just that I want this blog to kinda be my diary. Kwento ng buhay ko tsaka mga ideas na pumapasok sa utak ko. So ayun lang. ( I know naman no one will notice this kaya I know its safe to keep my secret here. Teehee ) This pic is taken nung college pa ko. Im working as a call center back then tapos nagpunta kami sa salon ng friend ko na malapit lang sa school namin. Wala talaga akong maisip na ipapagawa sa buhok ko so I'm just messing around the parlor and with the beautician while my friend is getting her hair colored. Tapos ayun sabi ng parlorista na i try ko daw ang ombre tapos ginatungan pa ng friend ko. Ayun napasubo tuloy ako, Tapos after I post this pic galit na galit sina kuya. So wala pa